Monday, January 19, 2009

India Awaits...

Over the past three years I've had the pleasure of sharing my experiences out in the world through images and stories. Those depictions are a snapshot of my experiences around the world and are meant to bring them to life. This year, I am planning to bring my travels to life in a new way.

Through this blog, I am providing an opportunity for everyone to follow my journey through India. You will be able to map my route over the subcontinent and get a taste of what life is like there. My adventures are never planned; I normally drop into a region for three months and open up to what comes my way. This trip follows the same format but I am going to share more of my daily experiences through this blog. I fly into New Delhi on January 21 and plan to fly back to California on April 18, what happens in between is up in the air.

You are about to embark to India with me and hear about all the highs and lows. Let the experience begin...

3 comments:

  1. Hello, I met you at a street fair in Danville, last year. I llooooooovveeeeeee your work. I only wish I could be there with you, looking for the just right photo to be taken. I am Asian Indian, and want to display orginal photos of my country people. Looking forward to seeing your work. Raji Tumber rajitumber@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shannon-Hope your travel so far has gone well. It's Friday the 13th & snow has hit El Dorado Hills! Can you imagine!? You are in our thoughts...Om - Kym

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shannon--what a great surprise. I'm looking forward to reading the whole story--just keep it coming! It is snowing today in Brownsville. Don Lyon

    ReplyDelete